Bloopers #10 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Today I’m sharing with you some of my Stampin Bloopers. I can’t believe my last Bloopers Video was shared in February 2013 … where did time go?
I hope this video lifts your spirits and puts a smile on your face!
I’ll share all the details about my Shadow Box Card with you tomorrow.
You have one of two choices for my birthday special … see all the details by clicking HERE.
- Place a minimum Online Order with me of $55 or more.
- Use Host Code: MU3AXEXT
You will receive:
- Mystery Bag of current Stampin’ Up! product
- Retired Stamp Set – If you’ve placed an order (or redeemed Chic Rewards) during this special you can request for your Retired Stamp Set. Click here to check them out.
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal.
- Double Chic Rewards March 8 – March 22
- Anyone that redeems their Chic Rewards between March 8 – March 22 will also receive a Retired Stamp Set.
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
Greetings from Buffalo, NY! I’ve been a longtime follower and just love your creations! I wasn’t smiling, I was flat out laughing at your Bloopers video! We certainly needed that in this scary, uncertain time. Thank you for sharing!! Debbie
Bless you! I needed these today!!!
Loved the “I have to stop talking to tie a bow.” hahahahaha!
Sounds like me!
Maybe you just haven’t made any bloopers since 2013!!!!
Did make me giggle 🙂 Have a great day!!
Love your blooper videos, especially the alligator teeth.
Made me smile!
That was the highlight of my day!!
I love you so-o-o much! What a fun lady!!
Thanks, we all needed a laugh or two.
And such good timing for these strange times.
Very entertaining! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the smiles today!
We definitely needed the laughs today..thanks so much!! ❤️
you just put a smile on my face every time I watch your videos Thank you
Made me chuckle! I needed that.
what fun to see bloopers.
I enjoyed this. When I watch your videos, I think to myself, how does she do this without making mistakes. At this time we all need laughs, so thanks for making my day and thanks for all you do to make our crafting fun.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wish TP was sold from a neighborhood Ice Cream Truck! THANKS and LM#O
stay well, Teresa
Those laughs were much needed. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for sharing something light-hearted! We can all use a laugh right now!
Thank you laughing ? So much. I really needed that fun. Take care stay safe.