How to Make a Face Mask with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is How to Make a Face Mask. I mentioned on Friday that I was going to have a Sew Saturday and that I would be making Face Masks. But then we got the news that our county is going on lockdown. I had to run to the pharmacy and the grocery store one final time. And, then I was physically and mentally exhausted.
There are multiple ways to make a Face Mask and I’ve done lots of research. The one I’m sharing with you today a simple and easy Face Mask… but, it’s not up to code. The way I look at it is .. wearing this is better than not wearing anything. You can add more layers of fabric, you can add fusible fleece. But, I will warn you… the more layers you add, the hotter you get. I personally can only handle two layers.
I have made masks for my immediate family (Dave, Brooke, Chase and Jessica) and I choose Royals fabric because all my fabric is at the lake house and the only masculine fabric I have here in Kansas is my Kansas City Royals fabric (now you know the rest of the story).
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make a Face Mask.
Our Free Instruction Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click on the image below to print it.
- Two pieces of Fabric that measure 9″ x 6″ – I’ve changed my measurements to 9″ x 6-1/2″.
- Two pieces of 1/4″ Flat Elastic 7″
- If using ties – I use four pieces that measure 18″
Birthday Special – Extended!!!
In light of what’s going on … I’ve decided to extend my Birthday Special for another week. The NEW DEADLINE is March 30th
You have one of two choices for my birthday special … see all the details by clicking HERE.
- Place a minimum Online Order with me of $55 or more.
- Use Host Code: DKGDXWB4
You will receive:
- Mystery Bag of current Stampin’ Up! product
- Retired Stamp Set – If you’ve placed an order (or redeemed Chic Rewards) during this special you can request for your Retired Stamp Set. Click here to check them out.
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal.
- Double Chic Rewards March 8 –
March 22nd– New Deadline March 30th
- Anyone that redeems their Chic Rewards between March 8 –
March 22(March 30th) will also receive a Retired Stamp Set.
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!