A Box to Hold Cards with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is a Box to hold Cards. I have six cards and six envelopes in my box and it has room for more! You can make this box with 12 x 12 Cardstock or you can use the white cardboard that comes with our Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper.
The bottom of the box was made with 10″ x 12 Cardboard and the lid was made with 8″ x 4-1/8″ Thick Whisper White Cardstock. I decorated the box with the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The Pool Party layer behind the greeting is the So Very Vellum that is free during Sale a Bration. The next layer is Pool Party Cardstock embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder and cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make A Box to Hold Cards
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
This box was made with Box Template 33 – Click HERE to Print Box Template 33
Round 3 of Sale a Bration
Here’s the list of new items … please note that they have new item numbers to receive them FREE during Sale a Bration. They are also still available to purchase at their normal price. If you have any questions about the new items please let me know.
Birthday Special Extended
- Place a minimum Online Order with me of $55 or more.
- Use Host Code: DKGDXWB4
You will receive:
- Mystery Bag of current Stampin’ Up! product (the mystery bag of product and the retired stamp set will ship after the host code has closed and product has been ordered).
- Retired Stamp Set (your choice)
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal.
Double Chic Rewards
- Double Chic Rewards March 8 –
March 22– New Deadline March 30th
- Anyone that redeems their Chic Rewards between March 8 –
March 22– (March 30th) will also receive a Retired Stamp Set.
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
p.s. I’m working on getting last nights project posted here on my blog for you.
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie