Inside Tunnel Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is an Inside Tunnel Card featuring the Dino Days Bundle and the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (this paper was just added to our Sale a Bration choices, with a new item number).
The picture below is the card open…. isn’t it so cute!!!
Here’s the front of the card….
Here’s the dies I used to make this card:
- Stitched Shapes Dies – Stitched Circles on front of card
- Layering Circles Dies – Tunnel inside card
- Dino Dies – Dinosaurs
- Layering Ovals – greeting inside card
- In the Tropics Dies – leaves on card (inside and out)
It was a year ago this month that I began my Fun Fold Card series with Coffee and a Card. Fun Fold Cards had always intimated me but after a year of making them I’m gaining more confidence and actually really enjoy making them. Have you attempted a Fun Fold Card? And if so, what has been your favorite?
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make an Inside Tunnel Card.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
- Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (2 pieces), 5-1/2” x 4-1/4″, Stitched Circle
- Dinoroar Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, Circle, 4 dinosaurs
- Pool Party: Stitched Circle
- Old Olive: Leaves
- Pretty Peacock: Leaves
In my video, I used Purple Tape to hold the dies in place. Click here to find it on Amazon.
Chics Paper Ink Day
Tomorrow is downline day and I’ll be working with my downline. If you’ve thought about joining, now is the perfect time with all the specials being offered during Sale a Bration. All the details are below and if you would like to chat about becoming a hobby demo or a business builder I’d love to chat with you!!
- Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Round 3 of Sale a Bration
Here’s the list of new items … please note that they have new item numbers to receive them FREE during Sale a Bration. They are also still available to purchase at their normal price.
Birthday Special Extended
- Place a minimum Online Order with me of $55 or more.
- Use Host Code: DKGDXWB4
You will receive:
- Mystery Bag of current Stampin’ Up! product (the mystery bag of product and the retired stamp set will ship after the host code has closed and product has been ordered).
- Retired Stamp Set (your choice)
Please do not use the Host Code on an order over $150…. your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and that’s a better deal.
Double Chic Rewards
- Double Chic Rewards March 8 –
March 22– New Deadline March 30th
- Anyone that redeems their Chic Rewards between March 8 –
March 22– (March 30th) will also receive a Retired Stamp Set.
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie