Christmas Gift Card Holder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
We made this Christmas Gift Holder on Facebook this morning and I used the Christmas Gleaming Bundle that includes the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack… along with the Let it Snow Designer Series Paper.
Speaking of the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper … it’s currently on backorder. But in a few weeks we’ll have a new shipment. If you want some, please order it asap!! I fear it may sell out about the time it comes back in stock. I’m using it on several projects for my 12 Days of Christmas.
Back to our gift card holder .. here’s how it opens …
Here’s the video …
CLICK HERE to request your copy of the 2020 Occasions Catalog + Sale a Bration Catalog.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. I’ll be at our Stampin’ Up! On Stage event from Thursday – Sunday and I’ll have limited access to email. If you have an urgent matter please use “urgent” in your subject line of your email and I will be sure to look for those each day.
November 13th – 17th
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – November 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
November Host Code: ZMCQSP2D
Stamp Club Online Host Code: DTBNEBGY
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie