How to Make a Post it Note Holder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
It’s make with a sheet of Cardstock that measures 3-1/2″ x 7-1/4″. The Whisper White layer measures 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ and the Designer Series Paper is 3″ x 3″ and that allows you to make four of these out of one sheet of the Designer Series Paper.
The Whisper White Stitched Circle was embossed with the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder and it’s hard to see in the picture but you can see it pretty good in my video below. Here’s the steps. I stamped the walrus image on the Whisper White Cardstock. Next I colored him with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Then I embossed the layer, cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies. And, added some Wink of Stella to finish it off.
Did you notice I colored the Basic Pearls with the Dark Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Marker?
Here’s a picture of the inside…
Thanks & have a great day!!
Facebook Live – Coffee & a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, July 24th 2019 – 10am Central Time. Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 4th and if you’ve placed a minimum order of $50 in the last 90 days (3 months) I will ship you one for FREE and all that I ask is that you fill out my request form. I will share the form next week to those that have qualified. If you have not ordered a minimum of $50 in the last 90 days you still have time to place an order and receive one for FREE.
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
Extra Extra Recruiting Promotion
From July 1 until August 31, you can join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. You will pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
Stamp Club Online members – Your July Host Code is: X2YC6UES
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- July Host Code: WXNDKCPQ
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List