Thursdays are Chics Paper Ink Day and it’s the day that I offer training to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators on my team. We start at 9am with one on one coaching calls and our group call on Zoom is at 10:30. I spend the rest of the day taking calls, running reports, shipping gifts, etc.
I would love to have YOU join my team either as a hobby demo or as a business demo. But, I’m also looking forward to the next person that joins that wants to do this as a business and work it full time.
If you’re new to my blog and not familiar with my resume … I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator since 2002 and started my Chic n Scratch blog in 2006. I started filming videos on You Tube in 2007 and I LOVE MY JOB!! Calling it a job sounds like it’s not fun but it is and it’s given me confidence that I never had before (my strengths before becoming a demonstrator was “I’m a hard worker and always on time”). LOL Click here to check out my full resume.
Now is the perfect time to join because our Recruiting Special …. and as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator we get to order from the Holiday Catalog a month early… in August verses September. Here’s all the details regarding our special and if you would like to have a phone chat about joining let me know. Or Click here to check out more information about joining.
Extra Extra Recruiting Promotion
Pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
From July 1 until August 31, you can join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
Are you thinking about joining as a Hobby Demonstrator? Click here to listen to my recording of the difference between hobby demonstrator and business demonstrator (the recording was made several years ago but the information is still accurate).
Dinoroar Class Packet
- FREE Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order using Host Code: 7BXTVRZV
- Place a minimum order of $50 using the Host Code and receive the Dinoroar Class Packet
- Or Click Here to Order
Class Packet includes:
- Six 6 x 12 Sheets of the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
- Cardstock and Ribbon to complete all four projects.
- PDF Class Instructions
Thanks & have a great day!!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!