Painted Seasons Gift Bag by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The Painted Seasons Gift Bag is the 3rd project included in my Painted Seasons Make n Take Packet.
I used the Painted Seasons Bundle with the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set (in my video I used the retired Sunburst Sayings Stamp Set … oops!!) You can use any greeting that fits in the Classic Label Punch.
After I inked up the flower image with the Calypso Coral Stamp Pad I used the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker and applied ink right to the stamp by brushing it on. This is why I always say that you will want to keep your Stampin’ Write Markers (even though you see me use the Stampin’ Blends Markers 98 percent of the time).
I cut the flower image out the the Four Seasons Framelits Dies … they’re one of the Sale a Bration Coordination items. The other two layers are: Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Early Espresso – Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
To make this Gift Bag you need two 6 x 6 pieces of the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and the Make n Take Packet includes both sheets.
Painted Seasons Make n Take
- Place a minimum order of $50 using Host Code: FG2EVK9V
- Receive a make and take packet to complete four projects using the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. All four projects will be shown on my blog this week.
- Eight 6 x 6 sheets of the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock and Embellishments to complete all four projects.
- Bonus Project
I’ll be going LIVE on Facebook tonight. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! ?
My other offerings…
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! Adhesive and save money!!
This year our price reflects FREE TAX and FREE SHIPPING.
These Adhesive Bundles would be a perfect gift for any papercrafter and Mother’s Day is just around the corner!!
UPDATE on Adhesive Totes: Orders placed before March 12th have shipped!
Any size order receives the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Sale a Bration – More product available – Click here for all the details!
- Chic Rewards
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – Starter Kit value $175
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- March 2019 – Host Code: FX7T2ZGW
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in making my project, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List: