Cute Crew Box by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is the Cute Crew Box and it’s the 2nd project for my Painted Seasons Make n Take.
The box is made with Pool Party card stock and you start with a piece that measures 5 x 6 … that means you can get two of these our of one sheet of card stock.
I used the Cute Crew Punch Box and it includes:
- Cute Crew Stamp Set
- Cute Crew Punch
- Clear Block
- Black Stampin Spot
- Watercolor Pencils
- Cute Tin that you can use as a gift. You could fill it with cards, cookies or all sorts of things!!
If you’re not a fan of the Cute Crew Punch Box you could use A Good Day Stamp Set.
My ribbon choices were Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon with the White Bakers Twine and I colored the image with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers and the Light Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends Marker.
Here’s the video on how to make the Cute Crew Box…..
Painted Seasons Make n Take
- Place a minimum order of $50 using Host Code: FG2EVK9V
- Receive a make and take packet to complete four projects using the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. All four projects will be shown on my blog this week.
Eight 6 x 6 sheets of the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper
Card Stock and Embellishments to complete all four projects.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! 💛
My other offerings…
Stock up on your Stampin’ Up! Adhesive and save money!!
This year our price reflects FREE TAX and FREE SHIPPING.
These Adhesive Bundles would be a perfect gift for any papercrafter and Mother’s Day is just around the corner!!
Any size order receives the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in making my project, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List: