I’m excited to share that my 2019 Coaster Calendar is ready! Thank you to everyone that suggested I get the Coaster File made sooner rather than later this year 🙂
I just had to use the Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon as soon as it arrived and I decided to use it for my Coaster Calendar … I’ll make a Christmas version in a few months!
I used Granny Apple Green with Lemon Lime Twist Designer Series Paper (found in the In Color 2017-2019 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper). And I used Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon with Highland Heather Designer Series Paper (found in the Subtles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper). I think many of our colors go very well together with our new color revamp.
Yay!! Metallic Brads in our Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog! I was thrilled that I could use them again for my coaster calendars!!
Here’s the video tutorial…. If you’re reading this in your email box, please CLICK HERE to watch the video on my website (the watch video button doesn’t work).
Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet and view the Stampin’ Up! Supplies.
These are the supplies I used that are not available in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
- Crop a Dile
- Sanding Block or nail buffer
Thanks & have a great day!!
- Loyalty Rewards – Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Chic Rewards – Double Points until June 7th, 2018
- Chic Stands & Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Spiral Bound NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – we have a few more available!
- 2018-2019 – Designer Series Paper Shares
- FREE Tutorial with every order in the month of June!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!