The Christmas Quilt Mini Treat Bag is my 6th project for the 12 Days of Christmas 2017.
We used the Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Stamp Set with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Folder.
And to make this bag we used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits with the Layering Ovals Framelits.
This is the last video I filmed while I was sick so hopefully going forward I’ll be back to normal. Thank you again for your patience last week!!!
Here’s the video tutorial …. and you can find all the supplies and measurements in the Instructions sheet below.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
- Year End Sale!!
- Color me Happy Online Card Class – Free with any order in December!!
- Reserve a Stamparatus!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: SGY3R6SN
- December 11th – 17th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code