12 Days of Christmas 2016 Day 5
The Tin of Tags Window Treat Bag is my 5th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
To make this bag I used a 6 x 10-1/2 piece of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the Tin of Tags Stamp Set image with Real Red Ink and cut it out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch and added it to a 2″ Real Red Circle.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Congrats to these winners!! We’ve emailed each of you, you don’t see it in your inbox please let us know.
- Day 1 -12 days of Christmas: Linda Kissick
- Day 2- 12 Days of Christmas:Lisa Frye
- Day 3- 12 Days of Christmas:Pam Quackenbush
- Bella & Friends Card: Chris Boyer
- Sketch #10: Addie Lapi
- Sketch #9: Marti Lewis
Thanks & have a great day!
- Online Extravaganza – One Week ONLY!
- Hang Your Stocking Tutorial– Free with any order!
- Stitched from the Heart
- 25% off Stamp Sale