One Sheet Wonder In the Works
My picture today is of my next One Sheet Wonder Class and I should have it ready by Monday.
This class will be One Sheet Wonder Class #7 and we’ll make 12 Cards and 1 Box out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper.
In the meantime … I have some winners to announce.
- Made with Love Easter Card – Congrats Dolores North! Your name was drawn to win the kit, please email Laura your mailing address and we’ll ship your kit out asap.
- Sky is the Limit Birthday Bag – Congrats Elizabeth Patterson! Your name was drawn to win the kit, please email Laura your mailing address and we’ll ship your kit out asap.
- Birthday Blooms Birthday Card – Congrats Gloria Westerman! Your name was drawn to win the kit, please email Laura your mailing address and we’ll ship your kit out asap.
January Blog Hostess Code
If you used the Hostess Code posted at the bottom of my blog in January, we mailed the goodies today …but there were several we could not send due to you selecting “No Contact”. Please login to your Stampin’ Up! account and update it so that we can access your address.
January Online Workshop Kits have shipped and you can expect an email later today with the link to the instructions and video. Thank YOU!!
Thanks & have a great day!
- Weekly Deals
- February Thank You Gift
- February Giveaway – $100 Shopping Spree or a Bricks Quilt
- Sale a bration – Free product with every $50
- Stamp Club Online – New groups starting every month.
- Craft Garage Sale – February 25 – 27th in Overland Park, KS
Hostess Code: V3CCU3XW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product, please click on my signature below to shop at my Online Store.
Can’t wait for the next one sheet wonder! I just love those!
SQUEAL! Can’t wait to see your one sheet wonder with cards AND a box!
I will be waiting for the class. Hope it is ready soon.
Love the one sheet wonder videos. You are awesome.
I love the one sheet wonders you do and can’t wait for the new ones.
Are you going to do anything using the Nice cuppa stamps and dies?
I check your site daily but can’t wait till Monday to see what you have for us
Looking forward to this!
Excited to see this! Thank you, Angie.
I love your one sheet wonder videos, I’m really excited to see what you come up with this time.
Looking forward to it!
I just love your “One Sheet Wonders” Can’t wait to see what you have next. One viewer mentioned if you were going to do one using the “A Nice Cuppa”. I love to see what you come up with. I’ve been looking at a ton of your tutorials. I came across one of your tutorials from years ago about creating a Grocery List. Love it also. I plan to make some. I do have a question? Do you still carry the Chic Stand? It mentioned it is on backorder. Or is it no longer available? Also how do you become a member of your Stamp Club. Thanks Leslie
This was so cute, and the box was not overly complicated! I often struggle with the boxes and folds. Thank you for sharing!