Bloomin’ Love Mini Treat Bag
I’m sharing a cute little Valentines project with you today.
They’re super easy to make and the perfect size to add a small Valentine Treat.
I used the Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set with the In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – Watermelonn Wonder and you can make two of these out of one sheet.
Here’s the video on how to make the Bloomin’ Love Mini Treat Bag ….. Click HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Congrats Jennifer Newell! Your name was drawn to win this kit. Please email Laura to claim your kit.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer Stamp Set – 140643
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad – 138323
- Paper: 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – 138432, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack – 140548, Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730
- Accessories: Handheld Stapler – 139083
Silver Mini Staples – 135847, Mini Metallic Clothespins – 133320, Decorative Label Punch – 120907, Banner Triple Punch – 138292, Simply Scored – 122334, Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 119246, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Glue Dots – 103683
- Baker’s Box Thinlits Dies – 138279
- Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim – 137910
- Blossom Bunch Punch – 140612
- Butterfly Basics Wood Stamp Set-Mount – 138813
- Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine – 134586
Thanks & have a great day!
- February Thank You Gift
- February Giveaway – $100 Shopping Spree or a Bricks Quilt
- Sale a bration – Free product with every $50
- Stamp Club Online – New groups starting every month.
- Craft Garage Sale – February 25 – 27th in Overland Park, KS
Hostess Code: V3CCU3XW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order products used to make the Bloomin’ Love Mini Treat Bag, please click on my signature below to shop at my Online Store.