Valentines Bakers Box
My project today is a Valentines Bakers Box and I actually made it for my hubby.
He LOVES candy and I plan on filling it with some of his favorites. He also works in the animal health industry so I thought the cow was fitting … although he’s going to laugh at the pink!!
I used the Bakers Box Thinlits to make this box and they’re actually on sale this week.
The cow image is from the Barnyard Babies Stamp Set and the “love you” is from the Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set. I colored the cow with a Blender Pen.
The paper is from the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack and you’ll see me use it a bunch in the next few weeks (One Sheet Wonder, Party Wishes Card Class, etc). It’s a wonderful pack of paper because you get four of each sheet!!
Here’s the video on how to make the Valentines Bakers Box ….. Click HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Barnyard Babies Clear-Mount Stamp Set – 139328, Barnyard Babies Wood-Mount Stamp Set – 138664, Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer Stamp Set – 140643
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad – 140931, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad – 126948
- Paper: It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 140552, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – 135315, Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock – 140272
- Accessories: Baker’s Box Thinlits Dies – 138279, It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 140554
2″ Circle Punch – 133782, 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch – 118874, Banner Punch – 133519
White 1-1/4″ Jute Ribbon – 137904, Whisper White 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 138429, Whisper White Baker’s Twine – 124262, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Glue Dots – 103683, 1/4″ Circle Punch – 134364, Blender Pens – 102845
Party Wishes – Card Class
If you watch the video on how to make the Bakers Box … you’ll hear me reference my Party Wishes Card Class. I’ll post all the info next week …. in the meantime CLICK HERE for more details (it’s available now … but content is still being loaded). There’s two options …. Online or ToGo.
Sale a bration
We have three items that will no longer be available after February 15th.
- Sky is the Limit Stamp Set
- Hello Stamp Set
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper
Thanks & have a great weekend!
p.s. Happy Valentines Day on Sunday!
- Weekly Deals
- February Thank You Gift
- February Giveaway – $100 Shopping Spree or a Quilt I made in January.
- Sale a bration – Free product with every $50
- Stamp Club Online – New groups starting every month.
- Craft Garage Sale – February 25 – 27th in Overland Park, KS
Hostess Code: V3CCU3XW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order products used to make the Valentines Bakers Box, please click on my signature below to shop at my Online Store.