Today I’m sharing my One Sheet Wonder Class – Featuring Your Presents by Stampin’ Up!
In this video we’ll be making four cards and a box out of one piece of the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper.
We’re using the Your Presents stamp set featured on page 32 of the Holiday Catalog.
Click on the link below to download the Tutorial that includes the template for cutting your Designer Series Paper … as well as the supply list.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Your Presents 139803 (w) 139806 (c)
- Ink: Mossy Meadow 133645, Real Red 126949
- Card Stock: Mossy Meadow 133676, Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper 139590, Whisper White 100730
- Accessories: 139615 Real Red & Garden Green 1/8” Striped Ribbon, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, 1” Square Punch 124094, 1-3/4 Circle Punch 119850, 2” Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, Tear & Tape 138995
- Mossy Meadow: 11 x 4-1/4 scored at 5-1/2, 4 1/4 x 3
- Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4 x 4
- Whisper White: 4 x 5-1/4, 4 x 2-3/4, 2-1/2 x 1-1/2
- Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper: 12 x 4 – Score @ 1” on all four sides and score @ 5-1/2 & 6-1/2 on the landscape side.
- Mossy Meadow: 2” Circle, 3/4 x 4
- Real Red: 2-3/8 Scallop Circle
- Whisper White: 1-3/4 Circle
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals …. you have until next Monday night to order these products.
- Stamp Club Online – Cracker Jacks Group needs one more member to start in Sept.
- September Thank you gift - Coming Soon
Click here to view the Holiday Catalog Live Stream tonight @ 7pm central time.
Thanks have a great day!
hostess Code: TFDTMBSS
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.