My project today is the Easter Hexagon Box and we made it last week during my live stream on UStream.
We took the Hexagon Box I made previously .. and shortened it. I LOVE the smaller size.
On the original box we used the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set and on the video I used the Baby We’ve Grown stamp set.
The first box is Pistachio Pudding and other one is Baked Brown Sugar.
Here’s the video on how to make the Easter Hexagon Box:
If you’re reading this blog post in your email (via google) please visit My Blog to watch the video.
Click here to watch the Live Stream version … very wordy and it was storming so you can hear hail hitting the window.
Stampin’ Up! Supply List:
- Stamps: Baby We’ve Grown 133086 (w) 133089 (c), Teeny Tiny Wishes 128748 (w) 127802 (c)
- Ink: 131174 Baked Brown Sugar, 131263 Pink Pirouette Marker, 101406 Black Stazon
- Card Stock: 130136 In Color DSP Stacks, 101910 Shimmery White, 131296 Baked Brown Sugar
- Accessories: 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 119850 1-3/4 Circle Punch, 124094 Square Punch 1″, 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 126199 Stampin’ Mat, 101610 Sponges, 103683 Glue Dots, 104430 Dimensionals, 130022 Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim, 103954 Aqua Painter, 119247 Pearls
We’re officially taking a few days off … see you on Monday.
Hostess Code: XXTGPTWE
- Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift. (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).