My project today is a simple easter card using the Baby We’ve Grown Stamp Set along with the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set.
You can find the Baby We’ve Grown set in the Occasions Catalog and Delightful Dozen in the main Stampin’ Up! Catalog on page 27.
If you’re on my mailing list … I sent you an Easter Card tutorial last week and this was my warm up card. I decided against using this one because it looks more like a baby card than an Easter Card. So, if you’re looking for a welcome new baby card .. here ya go! Just switch out Happy Easter with Congratulations (that greeting is also in the Delightful Dozen stamp set).
Stampin’ Up! supplies I used on my Simple Easter card:
- Stamps: Baby We’ve Grown 133086(w) 133089(c), Delightful Dozen 128547(w) 122652(c)
- Ink: Black Stazon, Pink Pirouette Marker
- Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 119850 1-3/4 Circle Punch, 118874 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 126877 White Stitched Ribbon, 119246 Rhinestones, 104430 Dimensionals, 110755 Liquid Glue
Best of 25 Years
You’ve got one week left to order the Best of 25 Years stamp sets. Click here to check them out.
Sale a bration
You’ve got 7 days left of Sale a bration ….. can you believe it’s almost over?
We had a wonderful break at the lake and I’m so happy that there weren’t any emergencies while I was away. I rested and watched movies for two days straight and every time someone ask me to do something I said “I’m on vacation” …they’re sure glad I’m not saying that anymore (I said it more than I should have).
It will take me a few days to get back into the swing of things and guess what …. I’m headed out of town again on Friday. This time it’s for educational purposes … Now that I’ve started Chic n Clique I’ve decided to also hold a retreat and the best way for me to learn is to actually see one … so I’m headed to a stamping retreat. I’m super excited!!
Thanks & have a wonderful day!
Hostess Code: XXTGPTWE
- Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift. (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).