My card today is my submission for Chic Challenges CC 03 and I used the brand new Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper that will be available in the new catalog on May 31st.
I used the Moving Forward stamp set that’s retiring soon. It’s the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set in the retiring catalog.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Score the 11 x 4-1/4 Island Indigo card stock at 5-1/2” to form card base.
- Add DSP (3-5/8 x 5) to card base.
- Attach Whisper White card stock (3/4 x 4-1/4) to the Island Indigo card stock (1 x 4-1/4).
- Tie Ribbon around this layer and add to card using Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp Image with Island Indigo ink onto the Whisper White card stock (2-1/2 x 2-1/4) and add to card with Stampin Dimensionals.
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Moving Forward 126320 (W) 126322(C)
- Ink: 126970 Island Indigo126986
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 122923 Island Indigo, 129310 Gingham Garden (available May 31st)
- Accessories & Tools: 122974 Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon (retiring soon), 104430 Stampin Dimensional
Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- My Chic n Scratch Preferred customers receive their catalogs free.
- Click here to sign up for your FREE Stampin’ Up! CATALOG.
Special Note: A preferred customer means you’ve spent a minimum of $50 with me in the past year (12 months). Placing an online order through another demonstrator electronically removes you from my Stampin’ Up! customer list. To reactivate your Chic n Scratch Preferred Customer status, simply place a new order through my Stampin’ Up! website.
Click on the link below to order your copy today if you are not a preferred customer (The catalog is free and the cost is for Priority Mail Shipping.)
[cart price=”5.05″ title=”2013 2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalog” url=”http://www.mcssl.com/SecureCart/ViewCart.aspx?mid=10FBA7E1-89F4-4BDD-B7B7-A804DAD4CEB0&sctoken=04891555ded04a89b1e0046cf0804284&bhcp=1″][/cart]
Thanks & have a great day!!