My project today is my card for our Chic Challenges CC 02 and I used the Epic Day Designer Series Paper that was introduced with the This & That Journal.
I used the Best of Butterflies Stamp set and it’s the Best of 25 Years Stamp Set for the month of April and I colored the butterfly with my Stampin Write Markers.
Here’s the Sketch for this week……
How to make today’s card:
- Score the 11 x 4-1/4 Soft Suede card stock at 5-1/2” to form card base.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card (5-1/4 x 4).
- Attach strip of Designer Series Paper to the left side of the card (4-3/4 x 1-3/4)…make sure the writing it right side up.
- Stamp “Happy Mother’s Day” from the Teeny Tiny Wishes with Soft Suede ink on to the Very Vanilla card stock (2-3/4 x 2-1/8).
- Color the butterfly with markers: Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Wild Wasabi and stamp it right above the greeting.
- Sponge the edges with Soft Suede ink and add Stampin Dimensionals to the back and attach it to the Soft Suede card stock (3 x 2-3/8).
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach it to the card.
- Add Pearl using the Paper Piercer.
Click here if you’d like to check out Chic Challenges and if you need help submitting your card let us know.
Click here if you’d like to check out all the Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets.
Here’s a video on how to make this card …
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Best of Butterflies 133345 (C), Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370 (W) 127802 (C)
- Ink: 126970 Soft Suede
- Markers: 123002 Pool Party & Calypso Coral – In Color Collection (2011-2013), 119700 Wild Wasabi – Subtles Collection
- Card Stock: 115318 Soft Suede, 101650 Very Vanilla, 130814 This & That Designer Series Paper
- Accessories & Tools: 119247 Pearls, 101610 Sponges, 104430 Stampin Dimensionals, 126189 Paper Piercer
New Stampin’ Up! Catalog Note:
- You’ll receive a FREE Catalog .. if you place your Stampin’ Up! orders with me.
- The new Stampin Up Catalog goes LIVE on May 31st, 2013.
- As we get closer .. I’ll let you know how to get your FREE Catalog.
Retired Stamp List:
- Coming April 24th!
- Stay tuned!
Thanks & have a great day!!