My card today is my warm up card for Chic Challenges CC 02.
I used the same stamp sets .. Best of Butterflies with Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Unlike yesterdays card …. this time .. I used brighter colors. I rarely use Daffodil Delight but it just went perfectly with the butterfly.
Here’s how I made the Best of Butterflies card:
- Score 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White card stock at 4-1/4 to form card base.
- Attach Epic Day Designer Series Paper (5-1/4 x 4).
- Attach strip of DSP with Snail Adhesive (1-3/4 x 4).
- Stamp “just for you” with Pool Party ink onto to Whisper White card stock that measures 2-5/8 x 2-1/8.
- Color butterfly image with Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Marker and stamp above the greeting.
- Attach to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click here to download the Instructions for todays card.
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Best of Butterflies 133345, Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370 (W) 127802 (C)
- Ink: 123002 Pool Party Marker, 119677 Daffodil Delight Marker
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 130814 Epic Day DSP
- Tools/Accessories: 104430 Stampin Dimensionals
Please check in tomorrow!
Friday is usually a very slow blog day …. but you might want to check in (that’s all I’m saying).
New Stampin’ Up! Catalog Note:
- You’ll receive a FREE Catalog .. if you place your Stampin’ Up! orders with me.
- The new Stampin Up Catalog goes LIVE on May 31st, 2013.
- As we get closer .. I’ll let you know how to get your FREE Catalog.
Retired Stamp List:
- Coming April 24th!
- Stay tuned!
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. I should get caught up on email today (from being sick last week) …. if you sent me an email and you don’t hear from me today .. please email me again.
Gorgeous card, love the colors.
I am super obsessed with the butterfly – love them all….and I thought that I liked the princess crown best – I do but the butterflies are so spring like….can’t wait to see some around. TFS as always!