My card today is a really quick and easy card to make .. and I LOVE it!
I used the You Rule stamp set that can be found in the Spring Catalog. The colors are Soft Suede and Regal Rose. Don’t forget Regal Rose is retiring soon!
Here’s how I made the Queen for a Day card:
- Card Base is 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 – scored at 4-1/4.
- Stamp “queen for a day” with Soft Suede ink on the Whisper White card stock that measures 3 x 2-1/2.
- Add Stampin Dimensionals to the back and add it to the Regal Rose card stock that measures 3-1/4 x 2-3/4.
- Add Stampin Dimensionals to the back of the Regal Rose and attach it to the Whisper white card stock that measures 3-1/2 x 3.
- Add Stampin Dimensionals ot the back of the Whisper White layer and add it to the card base.
- Add Large & Basic Rhinestones with Paper Piercer.
Here’s a video for ya …
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: You Rule – 129261 (W) 129264 (C)
- Ink: 126978 Soft Suede, 126947 Regal Rose
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 105130 Regal Rose
- Tools/Accessories: 129324 Large Rhinestones, 119246 Basic Rhinestones, 104430 Stampin Dimensionals, 126189 Paper Piercer, 103579 Paper Snips
Tune in tomorrow for our 2nd challenge for Chic Challenges!
Have a great day!