This is the darling Easter Basket we made on UStream Saturday.
We used the Nursery Suite Specialty paper with the Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon and we added the Designer Flower Brads to the side.
I colored the lamb with the Pink Pirouette & Basic Gray Marker and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to his body & head.
I love the little lamb…and you’re going to see him again real soon!! To stamp him/her without the words…I just used a piece of Scotch tape and covered it up…applied ink to the stamp..then removed the tape. Much like using a post it note….except sometimes the post it note sticks to the ink pad…you know what I mean?
Have a great day!!
Here’s Susan’s comment:
Love Love Love you great ideas. Gosh another birthday. Oh you lucky devil. Yeah, Right! like we all like to know we’re another year older. yippie. . . .
Keep on chic-n-scratching with the ink and stamps.
P.S. Love the blog candy package.
Commenter name: Susan Martin
- Litttle Lambs stamp set – Wood #117030 – Clear #120525
- Black Stazon #101406
- Basic Gray Marker #120966
- Pink Pirouette Marker #120969
- Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon #119265
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
- Designer Flower Brads #112579
- Nursery Suite Speciatly Paper #117165
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Tabletop Trimmer #106959
- Powder Pals #10297
- Whisper White CS #100730
- Pear Pizzazz CS #119795
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425