We made this Trick or Treat Origami Box Saturday during my Stamp with Chic n Scratch on UStream. Click here if you’d like to watch the process or you’d like you can wait to see the You Tube version I’m working on today.
Click here to watch the Halloween Origami Box video.
Here’s a picture of the inside ….it will hold three snack size candy bars or two Truffles.
On this box I used the Wicked Fun Specialty Paper with the Grateful Greeting stamp set. I colored the image with the Old Olive & Basic Black Markers.
Thanks & have a great day!!
- Wicked Fun Specialty Paper #117400
- Grateful Greetings stamp set #116511
- Old Olive Marker #100079
- Basic Black Marker #100082
- Black Grosgrain Ribbon #109027
- Pennant Die (Scallop Circle) #113483
- 1 3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- Basic Black card stock #102128
- Old Olive card stock #100702
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Stampin Dimensionals #104430
- Bone Folder #101049
- 1-1/2 Circle Punch (not Stampin’ Up!)