So, here’s the details: I decided on five projects for my Halloween Class. Next I put all five projects in their own plastic container. In that container held the project, the supply sheet and supplies needed to make the project. I determined the cost on each project before I priced it out. This year my kit was a little cheaper because my overall cost was lower.
Next the cutting process: I cut one for all five projects and then I made a cutting map. Picture this….I took one sheet of White card stock and I put on top of it every white piece I needed. Then I took a ruler and drew it out. For my Halloween kit I needed 6 pieces of white that ranged from 3 x3 to 2 3/4 x 2 1/4. It’s hard to explain but my making a cutting map it saved me time & card stock! (Although I must admit…I goofed up the black map and the ladies that were here at my local class had to watch me scramble to figure out what I had done…I corrected the problem before I shipped the kits.)
As I finished a project I marked it off my Project supply sheet….double checking to make sure each line item was marked off.
Next came the bagging process…Each project had it’s on bag and I organized them in baskets…..here’s a few more pictures.
Have a good day!
p.s. I’ve had a few questions asked about my library style cabinets (you got a glimpse of them on the picture I posted yesterday). I found those a few years back at Nebraska Furniture Mart. Huge thanks goes out to my friend Julie for showing it to me!! I’ll go over what I store in those drawers very soon!!