I made this basket using the Wicked Fun Designer Paper with two stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The spider came from the Dark & Dreary stamp set and the sentiment is from the Seasonal Sentiments stamp set.
I used a Cajun Craze marker with the Basic Black marker to apply ink to the image and then punched it out with the Tag Punch. Next I stamped the spider with Black Stazon ink & colored him with the Cajun Craze marker. I cut him out and attach him with a Mini Glue Dot.
I made some crinkle paper using our Tabletop Paper Cutter and added Black Lace Trim & Black Taffeta Ribbon to the key ring. Click here if you’d like to see how to make Crinkle Paper.
I’ve made this basket before...click here to watch it. (I’ll be making a new video very soon.)
I had other plans for today’s post but since I showed this as a sneek peak on my live stream I thought I should go ahead and post it.
- Dark & Dreary stamp set – W #120837 – C #121151
- Seasonal Sentiments stamp set – W #120821 – C #121130
- Black Lace Trim #120988
- Wicked Fun Designer Paper #117400
- Cajun Craze Marker #119678
- Basic Black Marker #100082
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Black Taffeta Ribbon #119962
- Black Stazon #101406
- Large Tag Punch #119866
- Tabletop Paper Cutter #106958
- Cajun Craze card stock #119684
- Basic Black card stock #121045
- Key Rings (found at Walmart)
See ya tomorrow 🙂