Here's the ladies that won from my live session on UStream.  Congrats to you all!!  I've seriously had a blast doing these and although they're not prefect …they've been a lot of fun.

Please send me an email and include your address (my email address is listed right up there in my banner).

Would you like to know what you won?   All six of you will receive the kit to make the box from yesterday….but….your kits will not ship until I receive the rub-ons from Stampin' Up!  I'm placing my order today and should receive it in a week.  (If your name was drawn and you're not a Halloween fan I would be happy to do a different design for you…..just let me know.)

Below are the winners comments 🙂

Angie, I LOVED the fact that today I was able to watch you LIVE for the very first time! YAHOO! Can't wait to catch your next session today!! Thanks for trying this new LIVE format. It really is such great fun. : )

Posted by: Barbara | September 01, 2010 at 02:02 PM

Thanks for going through the mini with us. It gave us all ideas on what we should buy, EVERYTHING !!! Oh dear, I'm gonna have to shorten my list otherwise I'll go broke 🙂 Thanks again for everything ! Kelly aka PopcornLady

Posted by: Kelly | September 01, 2010 at 02:48 PM

This was my first time! What a treat! I had so much fun. I will be back!!! Your stuff has been such an insspiration for me!!!! Keep up the good work!!! God Bless you!

Posted by: Nancy R | September 01, 2010 at 09:14 PM

this was really a treat. I enjoyed this and look forward to more sessions. I love this box. The size is really great for gifting to teachers. Keep up the good work.

Posted by: terri | September 01, 2010 at 09:34 PM

Well, now they say, the "Third time's a charm". So, how's this for dedication – I watched all three of your LIVE UStreams today! What a hoot! Too bad I couldn't get the chat part to remain working on the third round, but you were so much fun to watch each time. LOVE that box!!! Have a great evening Angie!

Hugs from CA!!

Posted by: Barbara | September 01, 2010 at 09:43 PM

Loved your Ustream. You are such an inspiration and every time I watch you, you make me happy! Thanks.

Posted by: CJ | September 01, 2010 at 09:12 PM

Thanks!!

Order Stampin' Up!

p.s. you can check out the recorded shows by visiting my Ustream channel.  Click here to go there.