Today I’m sharing with you my Mini Card Box. It was made with Box Template 111 and it will hold a set of 3″ x 3″ Cards with Envelopes.
The box was made with Moody Mauve Cardstock and the lid was made with the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper. All the measurements and supplies are listed in my free pdf below the video.
The greeting is in the Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set and it was stamped with Moody Mauve Ink on Bubble Bath Cardstock (and cut out with the Stylish Shapes Dies).
I LOVE the Cheerful Daisies Dies because of the embossed daisies!!
Let’s talk about the Frayed Ribbon…. I did a video 14 years ago on how to fray ribbon. But, I also shared a simpler way in my video last night (using a cutting mat and rotary cutter).
How to Video
Our Video shows you step by step how to make the Mini Card Box.
CLICK HERE to Watch the video on YouTube
Printable – PDF that includes pictures, supplies and measurements. Click HERE to Print the Printable.
Box Template 111 – Click HERE to Print Box Template 111.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies are listed at the very bottom of this blog post.
YouTube Chic Candy
- 1. Rhino Ready Stamp Set & Dies – Winner: Kathy Mahon
- 2. Country Gingham Designer Series Paper – Winner: Barbara Kilpatrick
- 3. Green Fabric Basket + Chic Stand – Winner: Barb S.
I’ve offered stamp classes periodically and decided to offer them monthly for the remainder of this year. We will make some tweaks as needed but here’s the details for May (tweak from yesterday to today was I changed the price).
Stamp Class May 2023 Host Code: WNCHDBP2
Minimum $35 Order (before tax and shipping) or spend $50 and receive a free gift (embellishment or ribbon).
- Place a qualifying order and receive a class packet to make all THREE (3) projects. Two cards and one box or bag.
- Class packets will ship mid June after we close the code and order the product on May 31st
- Host Code must be used to receive the class packet.
- This offer can not be combined with another Host Code or Chic Rewards.
Host Code: KGVJDPXT
Free Host Code Gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
I don’t have the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots yet but I will be ordering them tomorrow. You can see them on page 141 of the new catalog.
- Minimum order is $50 on one order – multiple orders can not be combined. Orders under $50 will receive our Just Stampin Tutorials.
- One Host code gift per order is allowed. If you place a 2nd order you qualify for a 2nd gift.
- Orders placed with a Host Code can not be used for Chic Rewards.
- A. Ombre Matte Decorative Dots
- B. Stampin Blends Markers (your choice of color
Click here to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order. If a gift is not selected we will send you the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots.
Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone. Or CLICK HERE for pictures on how to enter a Host Code.
May Card Club will feature the Zany Zoo Bundle.The deadline to join is May 5th
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CARD CLUB
- Card Club – Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them. Click HERE for details. Current members, login here.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Fabric Basket – Click here to learn how to make a Fabric Basket
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Cheerful Daisies Bundle (English) – 161297
- Cheerful Daisies Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) – 161290
- Moody Mauve Classic Stampin’ Pad – 161649
- Wild Wheat Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – 161661
- Moody Mauve 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 161723
- Bubble Bath 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 161718
- Fresh As A Daisy 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper – 161289
- Wild Wheat 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 161725
- Basic White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 159276
- Cheerful Daisies Dies – 161296
- Stylish Shapes Dies – 159183
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – 149653
- Moody Mauve 3/8″ (1 Cm) Textured Ribbon – 161630
- Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels – 158987
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool – 122334
- Paper Trimmer – 152392
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals – 144108
- Mini Glue Dots – 103683
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
CLICK HERE On Shop Online – OrderwithAngie.com
The Mini Box is the perfect size for little treats for my Bunco ladies. I hosting in June, so I need to get busy and start creating 🙂
I love your southern accent. I live in Wyoming, but am originally from Nebraska
Thank you for all your inspiration
Take care and God Bless
Thank you for the template for this cute size box. I sure love this new daisy dsp.
Another winner of a box. Thanks for the template … makes it even easier to create.
I love the box for 3×3 cards, it makes an awesome gift for teachers, birthdays for friends & family. Thank you for sharing Angie, Peggy
Love today Daisy box, great stamp set! This box makes great gifts. Thanks for sharing ❤️!!
I think this is now my favorite box Angie! No glue, easy to make – and I love that it holds 3×3″ notecards. Making a few for Mother’s Day and I’m thinking about also using them for my daughter’s baby shower (possibly as prize gifts with notecards inside). You are a bundle of inspiration! Thank you.