Stampin’ Live April 25th with Chic n Scratch – Stampin UP Demonstrator Angie Juda
Chic n Scratch Live #98 – I’ll be going live tonight at 7pm central time. I hope you can join us!
CLICK HERE to watch on You Tube at 7pm (central time).
CLICK HERE to watch on Facebook at 7pm (central time).
Designer Series Paper Shares
There was some confusion on the paper shares yesterday regarding the 6″ paper and the 6″ x 12″ paper. They are the same amount of paper. The only difference is Option One is twelve 6″ x 6″ sheets and Option Two is one 6″ x 12 sheet. Which is the same amount of paper, just a different size. Let me know if that doesn’t help and I’ll share a picture with you.
Paper Shares are a sample of all the new designer series paper. This allows you to see it in person and then you can re-order your favorites in my online store.
Option One – 6″ x 6″ Paper Shares – $50 + $8.50 shipping
- Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ – 12 sheets
- CountrySide Inn – 12 sheets
- Delightfully Eclectic – 24 sheets
- Earthen Elegance – 12 sheets
- Fresh as a Daisy – 12 sheets
- Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ – 10 sheets
- Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ – 12 sheets
- Let’s Go Fishing – 12 sheets
- Les Shoppes – 12 sheets
- Masterfully Made – 12 sheets
- Stargazing – 12 sheets
- Zoo Crew – 12 sheets
Option Two – 6″ x 12″ Paper Shares – $50 + $8.50 shipping
Option two paper is cut into 6″ x 12″ sheets. This is the same amount of paper has option one… the only difference is option one is twelve 6″ x 6″ sheets and option two is one 6″ x 12. Which is the same amount of paper, just a different size.
Color Collection Designer Series Paper $38 + $6 shipping
- 2023 – 2025 In Color – 10 sheets
- 2022 – 2024 In Color – 10 sheets
- Brights – 20 sheets
- Subtles – 20 sheets
- Neutrals – 20 sheets
- Regals – 20 sheets
Ribbon Share – 30 yards $40 + 6 shipping
Two yards of each ribbon
- 3/4″ Herringbone Ribbon
- Pecan Pie 1/2″ Bordered Ribbon
- Misty Moonlight 3/8″ Inner Braid Ribbon
- Wild Wheat 3/8″ Texture Ribbon
- Copper Clay 3/8″ Texture Ribbon
- Moody Mauve 3/8″ Texture Ribbon
- Boho Blue 3/8″ Texture Ribbon
- Pebbled Path 3/8″ Texture Ribbon
- 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack
- Lost Lagoon 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon
- Ribbon Duo Combo Pack
- Natural 1/4″ Wavy Trim
I WANT IT ALL + FREE SHIPPING $120
I want it all option includes all the paper and ribbon and you can choose your paper size on the registration form.
How to pre-order paper shares and ribbon – Fill out my form and you will be given a link to pay.
PAPER SHARE TIMELINE
- May 1st – Deadline to pay
- May 2nd – Angie will order the paper
- Mid May 2023 – Angie will ship the Paper Shares Priority Mail
EXPLANATION OF TIMELINE
Once I place the order on May 2nd, 2023 it will take around two weeks to arrive. We will quickly and carefully package your paper and ship it asap. Again, they will ship to you mid to late May. If you want your paper shares immediately, this option is not for you.
- In a backorder situation, we will refund you the money for the backordered Designer Series Paper.
- Paper Shares are not eligible for Chic Rewards or Host Code gifts.
- Paper will be shipped in clear bags and labeled with the name and product number.
- Only available in the US.
- The 2023 Stampin’ Up! New Catalog goes live on May 2nd, 2023
May Card Club will feature the Zany Zoo Bundle.The deadline to join is May 5th
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CARD CLUB
Host Code: MUXFSPJF
Free Host Code Gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- A. Brushed Brass Butterflies
- B. Stampin Blends Markers (your choice of color
- Minimum order is $50 on one order – multiple orders can not be combined. Orders under $50 will receive our Just Stampin Tutorials.
- One Host code gift per order is allowed. If you place a 2nd order you qualify for a 2nd gift.
- Orders placed with a Host Code can not be used for Chic Rewards.
Click here to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order. If a gift is not selected we will send you the Brushed Brass Butterflies.
Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone. Or CLICK HERE for pictures on how to enter a Host Code.
Chic Candy 166 – LAST DAY!
You have two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 166!
- One (1) entry for every $25 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me April 19th – 25th.
- Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 166 blog post.
Last Chance Sale
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on your paper crafting supplies. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MINI CATALOG RETIRING LIST.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ANNUAL CATALOG RETIRING LIST
Just Stampin Tutorials – Free with an order
When you place an order with me this month you will receive these awesome tutorials!
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $7.95 (one month price). Click here to order.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Card Club – Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them. Click HERE for details. Current members, login here.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Fabric Basket – Click here to learn how to make a Fabric Basket
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
CLICK HERE On Shop Online – OrderwithAngie.com
Love your cards
I think the wording of 1 sheet of 6×12 is what’s confusing. 6×6 and get 12 sheets. So wouldn’t it be 6 sheets of 6×12.The way its worded seems like you would only get 1 6×12 sheet.
You are correct, I’m sorry about that!
I just love all your projects. You always give easy instructions to follow.