I’m excited to announce that the NEW Annual Stampin Up Catalog starts in May!! And, next week I’ll be ordering them (on March 31st). I’m here today to discuss how you can get a new catalog from me.
Times are different and sales have declined and as much as it pains me to share this information….the fact is I can’t send catalogs to anyone that isn’t placing orders with me. I’ve been super generous for many years but with the major decline in sales I simply can not afford it. I hope and pray things change and thank you so much for understanding!!
How to get the Annual Catalog?
- Request one by filling out my form – CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT MY FORM.
- Order a minimum of $99 in the last three months from my Stampin Up shop.
How to find your order history?
Login to your account on my Stampin Up shop and click on your profile, from there you will be able to see your history of orders. And, if you have any problems, let me know and I can look it up for you.
I sent an email to everyone that qualified this morning, please check your inbox.
If you have not purchased a minimum of $99 in the last three months, you still have time. Or, I would be happy to mail you a FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalog and all I ask is that you pay for the Priority Mail shipping. This option will be made available once I receive the catalogs and can start shipping them.
Again, I appreciate your understanding!!
p.s. Card Club members – If you’re a current member…you’re eligible for a free catalog too.
3:34pm UPDATE: Since I’ve already received hate mail… Let me rephrase what I’m saying.
ALL MY VIDEOS, ALL MY PROJECTS, ALL MY PDF’S WILL REMAIN FREE. I just can’t afford to ship catalogs to anyone that is not placing orders with me.
April Card Club will feature the Silly Goose Stamp Set. The deadline to join Card Club for April is April 4th.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CARD CLUB
NEW Host Code: BZYURQFU
Free Host Code Gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- A. Clear Bag + Stampin’ Dimensionals + Liquid Glue
- B. Stampin Blends Markers (your choice of color
Special note about the Stampin’ Blends Markers – we have some colors retiring and the may sell out.
- Minimum order is $50 on one order – multiple orders can not be combined. Orders under $50 will receive our Just Stampin Tutorials.
- One Host code gift per order is allowed. If you place a 2nd order you qualify for a 2nd gift.
CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
Need help placing an order? – CLICK HERE to watch my video on how to place a Stampin’ Up! order using your computer or Smart Phone.
Just Stampin Tutorials – Free with an order
When you place an order with me this month you will receive these awesome tutorials!
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $7.95 (one month price). Click here to order.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Card Club – Card Club is a package sent to your door every month with 8 cards and all the supplies you need to make them. Click HERE for details. Current members, login here.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $175 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos/Discount Shoppers and Business Builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Fabric Basket – Click here to learn how to make a Fabric Basket
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!
CLICK HERE On Shop Online – OrderwithAngie.com
you are a very very generous demo!!! 90% of your customers know that. : )
thank you Teresa!!
THANKS SO MUCH for the catalog! I really appreciate all you do : )
Hate mail over a catalog? 🤦♀️
Angie, I am so sorry this is even an issue you have to deal with. You are so kind and generous, and do not deserve this treatment. Hopefully it is coming from a very few people ❤️
Thanks Janie! Sadly I knew it was going to anger some but I have no choice. I guess I could have taken their request and then denied them. But, I’ve always tried to be very transparent. Thank you for understanding!!
You’re the best!
Angie, don’t let the rude people bring you down. You keep being you! Generous, kind, honest, helpful, loving and the very best upline a gal could ever ask for!!!!
Thanks Kathy!! I appreciate you so much!!
Haters are just unhappy people. You have always been very generous. No apologies necessary.
That totally upsets me . Hate mail to you blows me away !!! You are one of the kindest most generous people I know . Please disregard their email as they don’t really know you ! Sending hugs
thank you so much!!
I understand completely what you are saying and you will always have some unhappy people. I will always watch your classes Debbie
It’s totally understandable that you need to make this change. I’m sure the catalogs and shipping costs really add up quickly. Sorry you are catching any negative feedback over it.
I am sorry you got hate mail. You are very generous and that is why I try to support you when I can. I am eligible to get a catalog, but I choose not to ask because I know I will get one another way. Thank you for continuing to share your creativity through your videos and project sheets. And some people just don’t understand that most people do not give away their inspiration / project sheets for free. I know it takes your talent and time to put things together. Know there are tons more people that appreciate YOU!
Thank you for being so generous in sharing your time and talents with us. Personally, I could not do what you do every week! I love your heart attitude. People must remember disappointments will and do happen in life. Easter blessings to you and yours! xoxo