Our Double Flap Box was made with Box Template 91 and it’s the same box as Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween…except it’s larger and we used different stamps, ink and paper.
We made the Santa box on our live video tonight.
The box was made with Mint Poppy Parade Cardstock and the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack. The Santa image was fussy cut from one of the Memories and More cards. We used the Santa’s Delivery Stamp Set for the greeting.
Here’s the box open partially…
This box will hold a full size Kit Kat Candy bar.
Another version of the Double Flap Box using the Framed & Festive Stamp Set with the Framed Florets Dies. Both items will be available on November 1st.
- Framed Florets Dies 160623
- Framed & Festive Stamp Set 160888
Things to Print
- Printable – PDF that includes pictures, supplies and measurements.
- Box Template – Click HERE to Print Box Template 91.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
YouTube Chic Candy
Winners will be announced on Thursday – Click here to leave a comment on YouTube to enter to win.
1.Vintage Christmas Stamp Set – Winner: Sherie Mark
2.Cute Stars Sequins, Black Dimensionals + Chic Stand – Winner: Linda Miller
3.Wonderful Snowflakes + Festive Pearls – Winner: Marsha Freemon
Host Code: JJUTDZWJ
Free gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- Designer Series Paper Assortment your choice of color family OR
- Five Peekaboo Treat Bags + Black & White Gingham Ribbon
If a selection is not made, we’ll ship you the Five Peekaboo Treat Bags + Black & White Gingham Ribbon. CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HOST CODE?
Using the Host Code qualifies me for Stampin Rewards that I redeem for your free merchandise. I pay the shipping cost to send these gifts to you. Read all Host Code rules by clicking here.
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Special
New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Chic Candy 153- LAST DAY
You have Two ways to enter to win Chic Candy 153!
- Two (2) entries for every $50 when placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me between October 16th – 25th Be sure to leave a comment… to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Leave a comment at the bottom of the Chic Candy 153 blog post. Click here to go there now.
We will announce the winner for Chic Candy 153 when we post Chic Candy 154.
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! –
$ 125$155 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!