Design a Treat Box + More
Yesterday I Celebrated TWO Milestones and I want to thank all of you!!
- October 30th is my Stampin’ Up! annivesary and it’s been 20 years (yesterday)
- I also hit my 100K subscribers on YouTube.
Thank all so much!! It’s been an amazing ride and I love what I do as much today as I ever have!!
On my live video yesterday we did some Trivia and I told everyone that I would share those details on my blog. Here ya go…
- Q. What was the date of my 1st project on YouTube?
- A. December 9th, 2007
- Q. What project did I make on my 1st video on YouTube?
- A. Altered Clipboard Tutorial
- Q. How many videos do I have on YouTube?
- A. 1,647
- How to Make a Fabric Basket – Feb. 28th, 2020 – Views 596k
- Christmas Stars – July 28, 2015 – Views 257k
- Jelly Roll Quilt – Jan 26, 2015 – Views 240k
- Card in a Box – Feb 24, 2014 – Views 207k
- Sweet Pea Candy Box – Jan 16, 2010 – Views 184k
- Rag Quilt Purse Video #2 – Nov 8, 2009 – Views168k
- Frankenstein Halloween Box – Sept 1, 2009 – Views 160k
- Card of the Week #6 – March 15, 2008 – – Views 142k
- Holiday Catalog Christmas Ornament – August 9, 2012 – Views 133k
- How to cut fabric with the Big Shot – Feb 28, 2010 -Views130k
During my live video I gave away 14 gifts and I’m giving away two more.
- All twelve of the 12 Weeks of Halloween projects
- Fabric Basket with Adhesive
You can still enter to win those two prizes and I’ll announce the winner tomorrow night. HOW TO ENTER TO WIN is easy, just post a comment on the YouTube video over on YouTube. Click here to go there now.
I made two boxes yesterday during the live video – the bat and the reindeer. They were made with the Design a Treat Box dies and they’re super simple to make.
Here’s the video – Design a Treat Box and Celebrating Two Milestones Video (you can fast forward thru the prizes).
Stampin’ Up! Products used to the make the Design a Treat Box.
Chic n Scratch Live
I’ll be stamping live on YouTube Tuesday night at 7pm central time and it’s Chic n Scratch Live November 1st, Episode 72.
I hope you can join us! And, don’t forget we’ve added PRIZES to our live video.
CLICK HERE to watch on You Tube at 7pm.
Host Code: JJUTDZWJ Last Day
Free gift with a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you have a choice with this Host Code.
- Designer Series Paper Assortment your choice of color family OR
- Five Peekaboo Treat Bags + Black & White Gingham Ribbon
If a selection is not made, we’ll ship you the Five Peekaboo Treat Bags + Black & White Gingham Ribbon. CLICK HERE to fill out the form after you’ve placed your order.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HOST CODE?
Using the Host Code qualifies me for Stampin Rewards that I redeem for your free merchandise. I pay the shipping cost to send these gifts to you. Read all Host Code rules by clicking here.
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Special – LAST DAY
New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Click here to join my newsletter.
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! –
$ 125$155 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!