Halloween Calendar – 2022 Coaster Calendar with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the project we made today during my Chic n Scratch Live Episode #3 – a 2022 Coaster Calendar and we moved October to the front. You could decorate each month with a different theme. Or, instead of a calendar you could add a photo (I showed a few examples in my video).
I covered the coaster with the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper. As well as the binder clip. I used the Halloween Punch to cut the pumpkin and ghost and I cut the skeleton out with my Paper Snips. To elevate the images (pop them up) I stacked two Black Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of each other. I added the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon to the binder clip – two pieces that measured 15″ each.
For this project I used a 4″ Coaster and I have those available here on my blog but they will be available only while supplies last. I’ve decided once I deplete my inventory I won’t be restocking them. Click here for Coasters.
The calendar is a file I sell every year….. Click here for the Calendar File. Please note this is a PDF and you cut the calendars with a Paper Trimmer. The video on how to cut the calendar is below.
Inspiration Sheet – PDF includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
- CLICK HERE to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
- CLICK HERE for the Coasters
- CLICK HERE for the Calendar File.
All the supplies & measurements are listed in the free Inspiration Sheet.
How to cut the Calendar Video
ONE DAY STAMP SALE – WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20TH
Updated – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD STAMP SALE LIST
If you’re thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator this is the perfect time to join! You get more stamps in your Starter Kit!!
One Day Only Special Host Code: PPTUVFAK
THREE GIFTS INSTEAD OF ONE!
Three Free Gifts with Minimum Order $50 using our special Host Code (One Day Only – Special ends at midnight).
- Rhinestones $5 value
- Stampin’ Dimensionals $4 value
- Paper Sampler of Penguin Playmates, Peaceful Prints, Be Dazzling Specialty (Thirteen (13) total 6″ x 6″ sheets).
Host Code must be used to receive these gifts. Gifts will ship early November.
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Chic Candy 120
Chic Candy 120 includes the following items:
- Frightful Tags Dies
- Cutest Halloween Stamp Set
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper
- Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon
- Tombstone Treat Boxes
You have two ways to enter to win!
- One (1) entry for every $50 when placing an order with me (Oct. 14th – 21st). Be sure to leave a comment also…. to get more entries.
- One (1) entry – Click here to leave a comment at the bottom of Chic Candy 120 blog post.
Just Stampin Tutorials
- Free Stampin’ Up! product with Chic Rewards – Free product of your choice by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn additional free product with our Chic Rewards program.
- Join Stampin’ Up! – $125 in product of your choice for $99. Hobby demos and business builders are welcome!!
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
- Click Here to join
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day!!
Click HERE to shop online.