Chics n Crafts #2 is a wrap and tonight I’m sharing with you the Make n Take Packets process.
Picture #1 I put the project and the supply sheet together and then start cutting. I cut all the larger pieces first and then die cut with the scraps (if there are any).
Picture #2 – Everything is cut and ready to get bagged (two days later)
Picture #3 – Make n Take packets finished – 380 Packets
Picture #4 – Swag Bags
Picture #5 – Ready for pickup (so thankful the post office picks up from my house again!!!)
Don’t ask me how many hours I spent cutting and packing – I watched two seasons of The Order and two seasons of Stranger Things white cutting, sorting and packing (Yes, I can cut paper and watch TV, the hubs can not LOL).
Next month we’re going to try to make the Packets available without playing Bingo. But we’re still working out the details.
Here’s a recap of the projects…..
I’m putting all my eggs in one basket tonight LOL – Seriously, I love so many of our Sale a Bration products and I feel terrible I didn’t share more. But, I love the Oh So Ombre paper so much that I’ve got a nest egg of them.
Sale a Bration ends TONIGHT
Don’t forget that Sale a bration ends this year on February 28th. Stampin’ Up! will have another Sale a Bration in July with different product.
Chics n Crafts Special Host Code
We have a special Host Code for our Bingo event.
- Place a minimum order of $50 using Host Code: 67QKSSDP
- Your choice – One Set of Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Click here to make your selection after you’ve placed your Stampin’ Up! order.
- These markers are on backorder and can not be chosen:
Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Seaside Spray, So Saffron. The only marker on backorder as of today is Smoky Slate (Feb. 28th).
- The Markers will ship once they arrive, after I close the order on March 1st.
Host Code February 16th – 28th: JJNMC3AY
- Free gift with a minimum $50 order.
- **Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
- Orders under $50 receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials.
MARCH HOST CODE: W7QFUZJ3
Join Stampin’ Up! & Receive a FREE Gift – Last day today!
I would love to have you join my team either as a hobby demonstrator or a business builder!!
For $99 (plus tax) here’s what you get ….
- $125 worth of product for just $99. Your choice of Stampin’ Up! product!
- FREE Gift – Five packs of Designer Series Paper (200 Sheets)
- Business Supply Pack (catalogs)
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Be a member of our amazing Chics Paper Ink group!
- 20 percent off all your purchases – no selling is necessary
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
This month we focused on Sale a Bration and you have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). CLICK HERE to purchase the February Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 100K subscribers!
- Click Here to subscribe.
- When you get to my channel click on subscribe (it’s free).
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Have a question? Please use our help desk email when you have a question.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!