Box Template 41 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The box I’m sharing with you today is the same box as Week 6 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween and it’s the same size. I just used different Stamps, Ink and Paper.
Step by Step instructions on how to make Box Template 41.
Box Template 41
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the October Tutorials.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
OCTOBER HOST CODE: WQYAPWJB
Free Gift with a Minimum $50 order
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
- Designer Series Paper Sale – 15 percent off Designer Series Paper in October – Click here for all the details.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order. Keep track of these orders and earn a free stamp set or set of dies with our Chic Rewards program.
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie