Mini Gatefold Card Tutorial with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is this Mini Gatefold Card that I made using the Pedal to the Metal Stamp Set.
I used two sets of dies on this card …
And, the Classic Label Punch for the greeting.
The Belly Band was made with Basic Gray Cardstock that measures 9-3/8″ x 1″ and you score it at 2-1/2″ on both ends. I used the Neutrals pack of Designer Series Paper (on the belly band) and it measures 4″ x 3/4″. All the measurements are on the FREE Inspiration Sheet posted below the video.
Pedal to the Metal Stamp Set
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Mini Gatefold Card.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
Retirement List Contest
This contest is for customers that have placed Stampin Up! orders with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda in the last 6 months (Nov 2019 – April 2020).
- Go through the Stampin Up! annual catalog and pick out ten items that you believe will retire. This list can not include items already announced and can not include retiring In Colors (2018-2020).
- The winner will receive $50 in FREE Product of their choice.
- Fill out our form to enter to win by April 20th, 2020 (entries after the 20th will not be entered).
- In the event of a tie the first person that submitted the form is the winner.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be announced on April 22nd when the list is made public.
Have fun going through the Catalog!!
New items have been added and they’re available While Supplies Last
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
- Chic Candy #74 – Click here to enter to win Chic Candy #74.
April 16th – April 30th Host Code FG2T2A2S
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie