Best Dressed Mini Tote Tutorial with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is a Mini Tote made with the All Dressed Up Dies and I altered it slightly. It will hold a gift card, a tea bag, a lip balm, and all sorts of things.
The birthday greeting is from the Family Party Stamp Set and it’s the perfect stamp set for birthday’s! Brooke turned 26 this week and I used the “Happy 26th Birthday”. I stamped the greeting with Mossy Meadow Ink and cut it out with the All Dressed Up Dies.
The cute little heart was cut out with the Stitched Labels Dies.
Check out the tip I share at the end of my video using the All Dressed Up Dies.
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Best Dressed Mini Tote
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies.
New items have been added and they’re available While Supplies Last
Thank YOU for stopping by, have a great day and stay healthy!!
p.s. For those of you that requested a picture of my Chic n Scratch Studio also known as my Stampin’ Studio, here ya go…
Since my biggest complaint in my current studio is lighting I decided the best way to fix it would be to add as many windows as I could.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
- Chic Candy #74 – Click here to enter to win Chic Candy #74.
April 16th – April 30th Host Code FG2T2A2S
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie