How to make a Tea Bag Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The Cup of Cheers Dies cut out the heart tag and the cup. The dies were in the Holiday Catalog and they’ve been carried over.
This box will hold all sorts of things, you can find them on my Amazon Shop, here’s some examples ….
- Tea Bag, Honey Crystals, Ghirardelli Chocolate
- Mini Charm Pack (fabric squares 2-1/2″)
- Purell Sanitizing Wipes
- Mini Wonder Clips
- Burts Bees Lip Balm
- Tape Measure
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Tea Bag Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print or download.
Box Template #30
This box was made with Box Template 30 – Click HERE to print or download.
Pool Party: 7″ x 5-5/8″
Early Espresso: 1-1/2″ x 3-1/8″
Whisper White: scraps for die cutting & punch
Coffee and a Card
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
March 1st – 15th Host Code: Q4TAEHAD
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie