How to make a Tea Bag Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is a tea bag box that was made with the Rise and Shine Stamp Set featured in the New Sale a Bration Brochure.
I used Pool Party Cardstock to make the box along with Early Espresso Cardstock.
I stamped the cup with Crumb Cake Ink, the greeting with Early Espresso Ink and the heart tag with Real Red Ink.
The Cup of Cheers Dies cut out the heart tag and the cup. The dies were in the Holiday Catalog and they’ve been carried over.
The box was embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder and the Early Espresso Cardstock was embossed with the 3D Stone Embossing Folder in the Power of Hope Bundle.
This box will hold all sorts of things, you can find them on my Amazon Shop, here’s some examples ….
- Tea Bag, Honey Crystals, Ghirardelli Chocolate
- Mini Charm Pack (fabric squares 2-1/2″)
- Purell Sanitizing Wipes
- Mini Wonder Clips
- Burts Bees Lip Balm
- Tape Measure
How to Video
Step by Step instructions on how to make the Tea Bag Box.
Our Free Inspiration Sheet includes a picture of the project with measurements and supplies. Click HERE to print or download.
Box Template #30
This box was made with Box Template 30 – Click HERE to print or download.
Pool Party: 7″ x 5-5/8″
Early Espresso: 1-1/2″ x 3-1/8″
Whisper White: scraps for die cutting & punch
Coffee and a Card
Thank YOU for stopping by and have a great day!
- Sale a Bration – Receive free Sale a Bration gifts from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 or more! Click HERE to view them.
- Free Stamps or Dies with Chic Rewards – Earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies by earning one Chic Reward for every $25. Click HERE for details on you can earn a Free Stamp Set or Dies.
- Coordination Product Release – Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration. Click HERE for details.
- Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set – All orders of $300 or more will receive the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set Item #152384 – Ladybugs Dies #153588
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, Your choice of a stamp set. You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. Click here to Join Now
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
March 1st – 15th Host Code: Q4TAEHAD
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Click HERE to shop online – OrderwithAngie.com
I so look forward to your posts, envious of your talent. Thank you for the chance to win.
I enjoy watching all your videos on making boxes and cards. Thank you for inspiring me to make some of them.????
I so enjoy all of your projects; your videos are such inspiration
I love all of your projects, especially all the little boxes and milk carton holders. Keep them coming! Thanks!
Thank you for always helping me with my ideas. As I been paper crafting since 2002. I am finally a Stampin Up Is part of my life and the girls were like finally Shelly. I need to find time to hold workshops. Anyway have a blessed day as I am out to do stuff for ballon order today …
So cute, great item for craft sales.
Tea-rrific! I do so want to make this for St. Patrick’s Day and put Irish tea bags in it. Love, love your creations.
Angie I love watching all of your videos cause you always inspire me. I do love all of your 3D items & your instructions make it easy for me to make. Thanks so much for sharing!
I love all your projects,especially your little bags as l love to sew? Thanks for the chance to win! Also known as cynthialynne on FB
Love the tea box,
Your projects are so stickin cute!
I love all of your projects…even the sewing ones.
You are a friend on YouTube. I look forward to seeing what you create, and sometimes a little sad when I have watched all your videos. Thank you for being you.
Love this!!! Perfect for a good friend.
Adorable cup gift box and wow it holds lots of different items. Thanks for sharing Angie, Peggy
Really cute project! Glad I could catch the live…. Love the Rise & Shine set!
Such a cute box!! I especially liked the embossing idea. Another set I have to get! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful projects!!
Thank you for sharing your videos. I really enjoy watching them.
I love this little box,istˋs so cute ?
Hi Angie, hope you are well and I really love this and your ideals. For this cute box. Hope I can win this stamp also trying to learn Stampin up to build a business smiles.
very cute idea. love watching your videos
I love this set. Another great way to use this set.
Like the tea bag box..couldn’t sleep so watching again at 5 am. Thanks for sharing all the how to’s..
Thanks for highlighting that stamp set. Didn’t think much of it in the catalog but it’s cute.
I would love to win #68. That’s awesome. I see your videos on YouTube. Ally