Mini Gift Box with Handle by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I used the Witty-Cisms Stamp Set with the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. I choose this paper by looking at my Designer Series Paper Charts and finding the paper that looked like it would go well with the strawberry.
I used Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the image …
I made two changes in my video …
- I switched the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper vertically.
- I used Poppy Parade Ribbon instead of Granny Apple Green Ribbon.
I like both of them … which is your favorite?
Here’s the video ….
This box was made with Box Template 29B – Click here to Print Box Template #29
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 15th – 29th Host Code: WUKCFGTQ
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie