Valentine Treat Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is a Valentine Treat Box and it will hold a variety of Valentine Candy. I show several examples in my You Tube video.
After I stamped the images with Real Red Ink I used both punches in the Heart Punch Pack. Don’t forget that if you order the Heartfelt Bundle it includes both punches and the stamp set and you can 10 percent.
Don’t forget that during Sale a Bration you get to choose one free item for every $50 you purchase and there’s no limits!!
Here’s the video tutorial …
This box was made with Box Template #24 – This has been corrected. I’m sorry for the mistake.
I’ll be going live on Monday evening, January 6th at 7pm central time … over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. And if you join in time you can attend our Chics Paper Ink Online Bingo later this month!
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
January 1st – 15th Host Code: NKQF3MA4
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie