12 Days of Christmas 2019 Day 5 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I decorated my Triangle Box with the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and the little sprigs of greenery was just what I was looking for!!
This box will hold a snack sized bags of almonds or several pieces of chocolate! For example, Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles or Ferrero Rocher.
I used two small magnets to close this box … but you could also use Velcro Dots. I have the link to both of them below.
Click here for the Bow Maker I purchased on Etsy.
Click here for the 8mm – 1mm Magnets I purchased on Amazon.
Click here for the small Velcro dots on Amazon (size 10mm).
Box Template #17 – click on the image below to Print Box Template 17
Here’s the video tutorial …
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Coffee and a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 – 10am Central Time.
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Mini Catalog + Sale a Bration 2020
CLICK HERE to request your copy of the Mini Catalog + Sale a Bration Brochure.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – November 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
November Host Code: ZMCQSP2D
Stamp Club Online Host Code: DTBNEBGY
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie