12 Weeks of Halloween 2019 Week 10 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This year I choose to use the Wiggly Bugs Dies for the Frankie Box hair … if you don’t have that die you could free hand cut it like I did back in 2012. Click here if you would like to watch the video.
His mouth was drawn with the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Marker and his scars with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. The center part of his eyes were drawn with our White Stampin’ Chalk Marker.
I sponged the box, eyelids and nose with Basic Gray Ink.
Here’s the video …
Box Template #13
Click on the image below to Print the PDF.
New Trimmer – If you would like me to contact you when the trimmer is available for customers, click here to complete my form.
Thanks & have a great day!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – October 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Chic Rewards is my frequent shopper program and it’s available to all my customers.
- Track your Orders and earn Chic Rewards.
- When you reach Twenty (20) Chic Rewards, you get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice or a FREE Framelits Set (valued at $45.00 from any current catalog).
- REDEEM – Claim your FREE Stamp Set or Framelits by filling out the online form.
- Special Note: Chic Rewards are not earned on orders using a Host Code.
- Click here for more details.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Cookie Scribe Tool (Scribing Tool)
- Pins and Needles
October Host Code: YGQE3F9E
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie