How to make the Wiggle Worm Gift Bag with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I had a request to make the Gift Bag on Page 103 of the Stampin’ Up! Catalog and this is what I came up with… I hope you like it!!! It’s made with 12 x 12 Old Olive Cardstock and you’ll find it in the Regals Assorted Pack of 12 x 12 Cardstock. I cut it down to 12 x 7 to make the bag.
After I stamped the bugs with Memento Ink I colored them with our Stampin’ Blends Markers.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 4th and if you’ve placed a minimum order of $50 in the last 90 days I will ship you one for FREE and all that I ask is that you fill out my request form.
Facebook LIVE is tonight. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page. Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – August 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Bonus Days Coupons
August Host Code: YMTU3DSM
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Join Stampin’ Up! Recruiting Promotion
Pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Thanks and have a great day!!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies