Birds of a Feather Christmas Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This Christmas Box was made with the Birds of a Feather Stamp Set #150571 with the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper.
It’s the same box as yesterday… the only difference is I didn’t add handles to the box. It was made with 12 x 12 Pool Party Cardstock and it needs to be cut down to measure 6″ x 11-1/2″. The awesome paper can be found in the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper pack and it’s on page 20 of the Holiday Catalog.
After I stamped the bird with Memento Ink I colored it with the following Stampin’ Blends Markers.
Here’s the edited Live Video….
Box Template #7
This Christmas box used Box Template #7.
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 4th – Click here to fill out my request form.
Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares
96 Sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from 8 NEW packs of Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – August 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Bonus Days Coupons
August Host Code: YMTU3DSM
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Join Stampin’ Up! Recruiting Promotion
Pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Thanks and have a great day!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie