12 Weeks of Halloween 2019 Week 3 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This box will holds all sorts of Halloween Candy and it will also hold a Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel.
I used Basic Black Cardstock to make the box and used five pieces of the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to decorate it. I stamped the image twice, once with Pumpkin Pie and then with Memento. I cut them out using the Trio of Tags Dies and then I fussy cut “Halloween” with my scissors.
It may be hard to see in the picture but I added the stamped image to a Black ornate frame that I cut out with Ornate Frame Dies.
Here’s the video ….
Click on the image below to Print the PDF
Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares
96 Sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from 8 NEW packs of Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
August Host Code: YMTU3DSM
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
- Chic Candy #38
- Chic Rewards
- The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 4th – Click here to fill out my request form.
Join Stampin’ Up! Recruiting Promotion
Pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – August 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Thanks and have a great day!!
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie