How to make Easter Treat Pocket with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
My crafty project for you today is a super quick Easter Project … you can whip out a bunch of these super fast!
They will hold any snack size Easter Candy… here’s just a few – Kit Kats, Smarties, Haribo Goldbears (gummi bears).
All you need to make them is a 6 x 6 piece of Designer Series Paper … for these I used the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.
I used A Good Stamp Set with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch … along with the 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch and 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
Here’s the video on how to make the Easter Treat Pocket…..
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
p.s. I’ll see you tonight for my Facebook Live!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies