How to make Easter Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is this darling Easter Box. It will hold a nice size amount of Easter Candy!!
I used the Fable Friends Stamp Set with the All My Love Designer Series Paper … you will see more projects using these two together!!
The bunny rabbit and the greeting were cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Flirty Flamingo scallop circle was cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits. The handle for the box was cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits and you might want to check out the video for my tip on that part (I messed up in my first video attempt and had to start over).
I colored the bunny with two of our Stampin’ Blends Markers…
- Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Marker
The Flower you see next to the rabbit was cut out with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack….my new favorite punch!!
Here’s how to make this Easter Box …
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in this video, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
Here’s the template for the box …
More Sale a Bration
Dates: February 15th – March 31st
- Butterfly Elements
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! 💛
My other offerings…
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!