Ape Over You Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is one more Valentines Card using the Hey Love Stamp Set.
All the details are listed below and also included in my Tutorial (Inspiration Sheet).
Instead of a video … here’s how to make this card.
- Adhere Whisper White card layer to the inside of the card base.
- Add the All My Love DSP to the card front.
- Adhere Basic Black layer and In Color DSP together.
- Add a piece of the 3/8” Black Shimmer Ribbon to layer. Adhere layer to card using liquid glue.
- Using Memento ink, stamp ape from the Hey Love stamp set on Whisper White Card Stock.
- Stamp sentiment using Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Color ape using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Use the 2 -1/4” circle punch to punch a piece of Basic Black card stock.
- Use the 2” Circle punch to punch out the image.
- Use the 1-1/4” circle punch to punch out sentiment.
- Adhere image circle and black circle together.
- Add focal image to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add sentiment circle to card using two layers of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the gorilla image.
- Add bow using Tear and Tape or Glue Dots.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
Happy Valentines Day?
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
My other offerings…
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!