Paper and Ink Sketches 9
Here’s the card I created using Paper & Ink Sketches #9.
I made it with the Wonderful Year Stamp Set with the This Christmas Designer Series Paper.
The first card was made with Basic Gray (using the colors in the DSP) and then decided to also make it with Cherry Cobbler. I think I like the Basic Gray best … but not totally sure! You also use the back side of the paper using more traditional Christmas colors.
Here’s a picture of Sketch #9 ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #9 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #9
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #9 PDF with measurements.
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 8.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thank and have a great day!
p.s Tune in tomorrow for my first Simply One Sheet!
- Hang Your Stocking Tutorial– Free with any order!
- Stitched from the Heart
- 25% off Stamp Sale
Love this card. And even though gray isn’t a traditional Christmas color for me it really works.
Very pretty card, love both the colors. I love that Christmas colors really don’t have to be red and green anymore 🙂
Beautiful sentiment stamp! Shown off nicely with these pretty cards! Can’t wait to see the Simply One Sheet projects!
I love this stamp set! Great cards!!
Thank you Angie for another cute card idea. Love the Cherry Cobbler the best.
Love this card. Actually the gray is elegant, love cherry cobbler too! Thanks.
Well, this card just created another order. I absolutely have to have the stamps and the designer paper. Such a quick card and looks like spent hours. Thank you for your awesome ideas.
Cute card! I love the simplicity.
Love both of the cards. Thanks for sharing them both.
These cards are gorgeous. I have this paper from my shares and the stamp set is on order with my local demo from card night. I will be CASEing away! I am off to watch the video….
Great stamp set and card…I like the gray.
Both cards are lovely. I really like using non traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for sharing.
Such a versatile card! You can do so much with a starter card like that.
Thank for sharing.
What a beautiful ,quick and simply card!! I love it!!
I like them both and what a quick card to make
What a simple beautiful card
Gorgeous card – I really like this sketch. It is perfect for showcasing bold images and sentiments like the one you chose. Can’t wait for the Simply One Sheet tomorrow!!
Love the simple look!! Love the sentiment!
Love the design and the colors!
Angie! This is simply beautiful! Can’t wait to try this one. Love both colors. Thanks for sharing.
So cute, yet so simple. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful ideas.
Another cute card…love the sketches. Thanks for helping me think outside my color box- I wouldn’t have thought of basic grey for Christmas.
Beautiful card. Nice simple design.
So simple, yet so cute. Great idea for when you need a last minute card in a hurry.
Angie I don’t usually use grey for Christmas but I like the idea here alot
Dont’t seem to be getting sketches in my email,please can you keep sending them ,thanks
What a quick card! I like both colors.
Thanks for a change to win!
I really love this card.