Paper and Ink Sketches 10
Here’s the card I created using Paper & Ink Sketches #10.
I made it with the Tin of Tags Stamp Set with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set.
The DSP is Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and the other colors are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Real Red.
I made a couple changes to Sketch 10 … my layers on the left side are 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 and 2 x 4-1/4. I also changed out the circle for the gingerbread man.
I struggled with this sketch but forced myself through it … if you ever have trouble with the sketch … just cut the card stock according to the Sketch and once you’ve done that, find an image to work with it. I’m not sure if that’s how everyone does it but it’s how my brain works 🙂
I used the Layering Circles Framelits for all the circles and don’t you love the Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape on the inside!!
Here’s a picture of Sketch #10 ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #10 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #10
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #10 PDF with measurements.
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 9.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thank and have a great day!
- Hang Your Stocking Tutorial– Free with any order!
- Stitched from the Heart
- 25% off Stamp Sale
liked the sample skatch card
Love your card Angie – that sentiment from the Tin of Tags set is one of my favorites from the holiday catalog this year. Have a great day 🙂
Angie your Christmas card is awesome. I am thinking I will need the tin of tags stamp set and the dsp now. TFS
Great card. The gingerbread man is adorable.
I really like this card. I prefer the gingerbread man too. Have a nice day.
Gingerbread people just make me feel all warm and toasty inside. I am a fan of gingerbread man!!!! So Christmassy!!! Love, love, love!!!!
Love the pattern choices and the card.
Love this gingerbread card. It is adorable. Love the color scheme. Tfs.
Very cute. I like the sparkly bow tie.
Love this card and the cookie cutter gingerbread man!
I love the addition of the washi tape to the inside of the card!
Cute card!! Love the rich colors!!
super cute as always. I especially love the washi inside❤️❤️❤️
I wish I could find someone in Omaha NE that does the things you do. Love your videos.
I’m ordering Tin of Tags stamps this month. Love them. These Paper and Ink cards are great designs…gives us all a starting point.
Love your card Angie. TFS
I like the touch of washi tape that you added inside your card.
Your card turned out so darn cute…..well done Angie
Love this card. Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
I just can’t get enough of this DSP. Love the card
I really like the color combination for this card. Love the Cookie Cutter Bundle so much.
Great card! Love the paper, the adorable ginger bread man, and I love the sketch!
love the gingerbread man! such an fun card! thanks Angie
Such a super cute card; TFS!
I think I will have to get the cookie cutter bundle.
I just love all you have made with it
I LOVE to check out your blog each day!!!!
Love the card, so cute. The video looked great, I couldn’t tell if it was day time or night time.
Love the cars and the friendly dude!!
I LOVE the Candy Cane Lane paper. It’s sooooo pretty!!!!
Adorable card! Love the papers and the*sweet* gingerbread man!
I love this card. It’s simple but yet really cute! Even tho’ you did your video at night it was still really good and I couldn’t tell the difference. Thank you.
This is a really adorable card. I know what my next stamping order is going to include. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
I LOVE these sketches! They are such helpful “jumpstarters” for me, which I desperately needed! Sometimes they only slightly resemble your sample, but I just needed an idea to begin. I will post my results on the facebook group. BTW, what does ‘Downline’ mean in your videos?
This card is adorable, I love Gingerbread men there so cute. Smiles