Paper and Ink Sketches 10
Here’s the card I created using Paper & Ink Sketches #10.
I made it with the Tin of Tags Stamp Set with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set.
The DSP is Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and the other colors are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Real Red.
I made a couple changes to Sketch 10 … my layers on the left side are 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 and 2 x 4-1/4. I also changed out the circle for the gingerbread man.
I struggled with this sketch but forced myself through it … if you ever have trouble with the sketch … just cut the card stock according to the Sketch and once you’ve done that, find an image to work with it. I’m not sure if that’s how everyone does it but it’s how my brain works 🙂
I used the Layering Circles Framelits for all the circles and don’t you love the Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape on the inside!!
Here’s a picture of Sketch #10 ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #10 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #10
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #10 PDF with measurements.
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 9.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thank and have a great day!